8566B Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 100 Hz-22 GHz
- Measurements to 325 GHz with external mixers
- Exceptional frequency stability and sensitivity
- Up to four trace markers with amplitude and frequency readout
- Stores traces, instrument states and custom downloadable programs (DLPs)
The Agilent 8566B spectrum analyzer is for bench-top or ATE use. It is a versatile instrument with many applications, such as EMC testing, broadband signal surveillance, and component stimulus-response testing.
The exceptional stability of the Agilent 8566B allows measurements with a 10 Hz resolution bandwidth. The narrow resolution bandwidth yields sensitivities to 135 dBm. Multiple traces can be displayed to measure residual FM or drift, or to conduct real-time surveillance over a wide frequency range.
By adding an HP-IB plotter, such as an Agilent 7550A, 8-pen color plotter, a hard copy of all information on the display of the spectrum analyzer can be made for analysis, documentation, or presentation. Plots can be produced directly or with the aid of a controller.