8920A Fluke Voltmeter
The 8920A is a voltmeter from Fluke. A Voltmeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage and electric current.
- 10 Hz to 20 MHz
- 180 µV to 700V
- True-rms ac with readout in volts or dB
- Ac or ac + dc measurements
- Selectable dBm reference impedance
- Analog display for peak/null adjustments
- Rear panel linear analog output
- Relative dB measurements
The Fluke 8920A is an AC voltmeter with 4 digit display, autoranging, and BNC input. The Fluke 8920A also has an analog display for peak/null adjustments.