9310 LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The 9310 is a 300 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 100 megasamples/s digitizing rate for transient signals
- 10 gigasamples/s digitizing rate for repetitive signals
- Record Length: 10k
- Advanced triggering capabilities including TV and Glitch trigger
- 8-bit vertical resolution
- Automatic waveform measurements
- Automatic Pass/Fail testing
- Persistence, XY and Roll Modes
- Advanced Signal Processing
The LeCroy 9310 is a Digital Oscilloscope.