9384L LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The 9384L is a 1 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): @ 50 Ω: DC to 1 GHz, 10 mV/div and above; @ 1 MΩ DC: DC to 500 MHz typ. at probe tip, with PP004; 1 GHz FET probe optional
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/div to 1 V/div, 50Ω; 2 mV/div to 10 V/div, 1MΩ
- Scale factors: A wide choice of probe attenuation factors are selectable.
- Offset Range: 2.00-4.99 mV/div: ±400 mV; 5.00-99 mV/div: ±1 V; 0.1-1.0 V/div: ±10 V; 1.0-10 V/div: ± 100 V (1MΩ only)
- DC Accuracy: Typically 1%
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- Bandwidth Limiter: 25 MHz, 200 MHz
- Input Coupling: AC, DC, GND
- Input Resistance: 1 MΩ//15 pF, 50 Ω ±1%
- Max Input: 1 MΩ: 400 V (DC+peak AC =10 kHz); 50 Ω: ±5 V
Fast edge characterization, jitter analysis, and other critical circuit analysis operations require high fidelity signal reproduction. The LeCroy 9384 Series products offer 1 GHz bandwidth for design, debug and testing of high speed circuits.
4 GS/s Digitizing
The 9384, with up to 250 ps real time sample resolution, captures the signal details you need to characterize critical performance parameters like jitter, edge transitions, and fast transient pulses.
Up to 8,000,000 Point Record Lengths
LeCroy’s SMARTMemory™ management system automatically optimizes both the sample rate and record length to provide the maximum signal detail over the longest possible time duration, with no mode switching or multiple menu selections. Combine the industry’s longest record lengths—up to 2,000,000 points/channel optional and 50k points/channel standard with SMARTMemory, and you get the LeCroy advantage.
LeCroy Digital Oscilloscopes are designed with signal analysis in mind. Processing flexibility, speed, and data protection are not an afterthought. All zoom, math, spectral and statistical analysis operations are calculated on a protected data record, assuring that your original data remains uncorrupted and can be used again and again for further analysis.
LeCroy’s waveform processing system provides the power to analyze complex signals, even in the presence of noise. Functions such as integration, differentiation, rescaling, square root, reciprocal, and logarithms can be chained together for multiple operations. For example, a power measurement can be made by first squaring the signal, then rescaling it, and finally integrating the result; with the calculations and display updated after each new acquisition. This result-oriented flexibility is only available from LeCroy.
Waveform data can be viewed in the frequency domain to reveal hidden information about your signals. Problems related to noise, spurious signals, phase shifts, and unexpected power dissipation can be easily identified. And, with LeCroy scopes, FFTs and other analysis functions are performed on up to 6 Mpoint records, not just the first 10k points.
High resolution jitter analysis, bi-modal frequency detection, and amplitude variations over long time constants are just a few of the signal characteristics that can be pin-pointed using statistical analysis. By histogramming any of the 40 parametric measurements and then applying the 18 statistical parameters, hidden information in waveform data is revealed.
- LeCroy’s SMARTTriggers™ enable you to trigger on elusive events in complex waveforms. Trigger on a feature almost anywhere in the data to find the point of interest.
- SMARTMemory™ and long record lengths preserve the full bandwidth of the oscilloscope to assure high accuracy in any time, amplitude, or frequency related measurements.
- LeCroy offers bandwidth to 1 GHz and sample rates to 10 GS/second.
- View all your data on a single screen. No scrolling or hunting through multiple screens or menus with LeCroy’s patented display algorithm.
- Easy viewing of waveforms, scope setups, and measurement results with the industry’s largest, highest resolution display.
- More than 40 automatic parametric measurements for complete characterization of your waveforms.
- Measurements can include a statistical summary of parametric values including the Average, Highest, Lowest, and Standard Deviation.
- Pass/Fail testing of waveform shape or measurement results, automatically!
- Flexible spectrum analysis tools for waveform characterization in the frequency domain.
- Histograms for statistical insight into hard to identify phenomena like jitter, amplitude fluctuation, and frequency variations.
- Analysis tools operate on the entire record length, or any part of the record length, up to 8 MBytes.
- Hard copy archiving of waveforms, scope setup, and measurement results with the optional built-in printer.
- Electronic transfer of scope screens to most popular word processing packages via floppy disk, PCMCIA Hard Disk, or SRAM Memory Card.
- Transfer waveform data, measurement results and front panel setups via GPIB, or RS232C. All LeCroy scopes are fully programmable.