938A Agilent Generator
- Frequency range: 18 to 26.5 GHz
- May be driven by signal generators, sweep oscillators, or other microwave signal sources
- Output power: 0.5 to 1 mW
- Output monitor accuracy: ±2 dB
- Output attenuator: 100 dB ± 2% of reading or 0.2 dB
The Agilent 938A Doubler supplies power from 18 to 26.5 GHz when driven by a 9 to 13.5 GHz source. The doubler set consists of broadband harmonic generators suitably mounted in a waveguide selection, a power monitor, a broad stopband low-pass filter, and a precision attenuator.