AC1000A UK Thurlby Thandar Instruments Analyzer
- UK Socket
- Provides an EN61000–3–2 compliant source
- 1000W power capability at 230V
- Up to 4·4A rms load current and up to 10A peak currents
- Comprehensive overload protection
- Connection via standard power connectors
- Factory built to 220V to 240V, 110V to115V or 100V
- Factory configure to 50Hz or 60Hz
- Installation Category II
- Voltage ± 10%. Frequency ± 1%
- Tracks the amplitude of the fundamental of the input voltage. A variable voltage input may be used to adjust the output voltage to within the limits specified by
- Maximum continuous output current is 4·4A (10A peak).
- Maximum output power is input voltage x 4·4 VA
- Weight: 5.5 kg
The AC1000A UK is a 220 V, 4.4 A, 60 Hz, 1 low distortion power source from Thurlby Thandar Instruments. The AC1000A is an innovative, low cost, pure power source designed specifically for use with a harmonics analyser such as the TTi HA1600A. It permitts compliance quality measurements to EN61000–3–2 in situations where the quality of the AC supply is poor or variable.