AFG3102C Tektronix Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The AFG3102C is a 100 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Tektronix. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation. Full Description:
- 2 Channels
- 100 MHz Sine Waveform
- 14 bits, 2 to 16 K: 1 GS/s; >16 K to 128 K: 250 MS/s Arbitrary Waveform
- Amplitude up to 10 Vp-p into 50 Ohm Loads
- 5.6 in. Color TFT LCD Display for Full Confidence in Settings and Waveform Shape
- Multilanguage and Intuitive Operation Saves Setup Time
- Pulse Waveform with Variable Edge Times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM Sweep and Burst
- USB Connector on Front Panel for Waveform Storage on Memory Device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C Drivers
- Three-Year Warranty on parts and labor
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
- AFG3000C Series Generators Compliance and Safety Instructions
- Power cord
- USB cable
- BNC cables
- CD-ROM with quick start user manual, specifications and performance verification manual, programmer manual, service manual, and links to download the LabView and IVI drivers
- CD-ROM with ArbExpress™ software
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the AFG3102C Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
Superior performance and versatility
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive user interface shows more information at a single glance
Color TFT LCD screen on all models shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical wave shape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand.
Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and relearning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world's most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes.
ArbExpress™ software included for creating waveforms with ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.