AFG31251 Tektronix Arbitrary Function Generator
- Patented InstaView™ technology enables engineers to see the actual waveform at the Device Under Test (DUT) in real time, without the need of an oscilloscope and probe, eliminating the uncertainty caused by mismatched impedance.
- Sequencing option adds the ability to program long, complex waveforms with up to 256 steps.
- The 9-inch capacitive touch screen works like a smart phone and has short-cuts to frequently used settings.
- Built-in ArbBuilder lets you create and edit arbitrary waveforms on the instrument, eliminating the need to connect to a PC.
- Outputs are protected from over voltage and current to minimize potential instrument damage.
- Compatible with TekBench™ software to help students set up, control, and analyze test results in the lab.
- AFG31000 Series Arbitrary Function Generator Compliance, Installation, and Safety Instructions
- 012-1732-xx - BNC cable shielded, 3 ft.
- 174-4401-xx - USB cable, A to B, 3 ft.
- Power cord
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor
- Advanced research
- Clock and system synchronization
- Replication of real world signals
- Component and circuit characterization and validation
- Embedded circuit design and test
- General purpose signal generation
- 1 Channel
- 250 MHz Bandwidth
- 2GSa/s Sample rate
- 16M pts arb memory
- 14-bit vertical resolution
- 10Vpp to 50ohm
- Traceable cal cert std
The Tektronix AFG31251 high-performance AFG with built-in arbitrary waveform generation, real-time waveform monitoring, and the largest touchscreen on the market. Providing advanced waveform generation and programming capabilities, waveform verification, and a modern touch-screen interface, the new AFG31251 is sure to delight and simplify the job of every researcher and engineer.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.