AR1929-20 Comtech PST RF Amplifier
The AR1929-20 is a 2 GHz 50 Watt RF Amplifier from Comtech PST. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- 1-2 GHz
- Provides 43 dB gain
- Input Overdrive: 10 dB above 1 dB compression
- RF Input Signals: CW, FM, AM, and pulse/phase modulation
- Small Signal Gain Flatness: ±1.0 dB
- Noise Figure: 10 dB Typical
- Harmonics: -20 dBc
- Spurious Signals: -60 dBc
- Input VSWR: 2:1 Load VSWR: Open or short-circuit protected, unconditionally stable
- RF In/Out Connector: o Up to 50 W: Type N, female bulkhead front panel mounted
- > 50 W: Type N, female bulkhead rear panel mounted
- AC Input: Universal AC input for models up to 100 watts Units above 100 watts are supplied at 220 VAC
The Comtech AR1929-20 amplifier is a rack-mountable unit which incorporates the Series AM amplifier in a cabinet containing a built-in universal AC power supply (for models up to 100 watts). They are forced-air cooled by blowers built into the mechanical package. AR models are also available with an optional IEEE BUS for remote control and monitoring (ARD version).