AR4819-25 Comtech PST RF Amplifier
The AR4819-25 is a 1 GHz 25 Watt RF Amplifier from Comtech PST. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Rated Power Output: 25.0 W
- Frequency Range - Low: 400.00 MHz
- Frequency Range - High: 1.00 GHz
- Gain: 44.0 dB
- RF Input Signals: CW, AM, FM, Phase and Pulse Modulation
- Harmonics: -20dBc Max
- Spurious: -60dBc Max
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1 Max
- Load VSWR: Open / Short Circuit Protected, Unconditionally Stable
- Noise Figure: 10dB Typical
- Maximum RF Input: 10dBc above the input required to achieve P1dB
- RF Connectors: Type N Female; Front or Rear mount available
- AC Input: Power Factor Corrected Universal
- AC input 100 - 240Vac, 50/60Hz for models up to 100 Watts.
- Power Factor Corrected AC input 200 - 240Vac, 50/60Hz for models above 100 Watts
The Comtech AR4819-25 amplifiers are rack-mountable units which incorporate the Series AM amplifier in a cabinet containing a built-in universal AC power supply (for models up to 100 watts). They are forced-air cooled by blowers built into the mechanical package. AR models are also available with an optional IEEE BUS for remote control and monitoring (ARD version).