- Rated Power Output: 25.0 W
- Frequency Range - Low: 400.00 MHz
- Frequency Range - High: 1.00 GHz
- Gain: 44.0 dB
- RF Input Signals: CW, AM, FM, Phase and Pulse Modulation
- Harmonics: -20dBc Max
- Spurious: -60dBc Max
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1 Max
- Load VSWR: Open / Short Circuit Protected, Unconditionally Stable
- Noise Figure: 10dB Typical
- Maximum RF Input: 10dBc above the input required to achieve P1dB
- RF Connectors: Type N Female; Front or Rear mount available
- AC Input: Power Factor Corrected Universal
- AC input 100 - 240Vac, 50/60Hz for models up to 100 Watts.
- Power Factor Corrected AC input 200 - 240Vac, 50/60Hz for models above 100 Watts
The Comtech AR4819-25 amplifiers are rack-mountable units which incorporate the Series AM amplifier in a cabinet containing a built-in universal AC power supply (for models up to 100 watts). They are forced-air cooled by blowers built into the mechanical package. AR models are also available with an optional IEEE BUS for remote control and monitoring (ARD version).
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.