BOP20-20M Kepco BiPolar Power Supply
- Source and sink 100% of their current rating.
- Separate control circuits for voltage and current with automatic crossover to current and voltage limits.
- All controls and flag signals accessible through a 50-terminal userport at the rear.
- Zeroable preamplifier available for scaling and summing external signals.
- Optional digital displays. Specify by substituting the suffix “D” in place of the “M.”
The Kepco BOP20-20M is a Bipolar DC power supply with a 20 VDC maximum and a 20 ADC maximum. Kepco BOP Series are high speed power operational amplifiers that can be used to provide dynamically agile voltage for test and simulation. They are not general purpose power supplies. Kepco BOP, while fully rated power supplies, are also high-powered operational amplifiers with full 4-quadrant, bipolar operation. Their output is capable of both sustained d-c and the replication of arbitrary a-c waveforms.