CDN-T8E Com-Power CDN
- Frequency Range 150 MHz to 230 MHz
- Designed for IEC / EN 61000-4-6
- Four unscreened, balanced pairs
- Individual calibration included
- Three Year Warranty
- During conducted Immunity testing, CDNs are utilized to provide a means of coupling RF common mode signals to each line. In addition, CDNs provide the required common mode impedance to the EUT, isolation to the auxiliary equipment via common mode decoupling of the disturbance signals and provide uninterrupted communication between the EUT and auxiliary equipment.
The Com-Power CDN-T8E is a Coupling/Decoupling Networks designed specifically for testing product for conducted immunity per IEC/EN 61000-4-6. The CDN-T8E is designed for testing products that uses four unscreened, balanced pairs for communication such as Ethernet. It has a RJ45 connectors for both EUT and AE connection. The CDN-T8E can handle up to 1.5 Amps of current.