CFL535G Megger Advanced Dual Channel TDR
The CFL535G (1007-069) advanced dual channel tdr is from Megger.
- Comprehensive Dual Channel capability with dual aspect display.
- AUTO set up mode for instant use.
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification.
- Xpert guidance to potential fault.
- IP54 rating offers real life working.
- Designed for use on all metallic paired cables.
- Download kit
- Carry case 1003-217
- Bed of nails test leads
- Dual fused test leads (TDR2000/3P)
- User guide CD
- AC-DC charger
The Megger® CFL535G is a state of the art, dual channel, high resolution, compact Time Domain Reflectometer with a color screen for locating faults on paired metallic cables.
The CFL535G has a minimum resolution of 0.3 ft /0.1 m and a 60 kft/20 km maximum range depending on the velocity factor selected and the cable type.
Five output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, 100, 125 ohms) and an auto impedance matching feature. The velocity factor can be set between 0.2 and 0.99 to meet any cable test requirements.
The CFL535G has a large, high resolution, color, WVGA display with easy set up features. Directional control buttons, together with soft keys, provide intuitive and easy operation for the user.
A fully featured high resolution TDR with mbacklit color display and powered by Li-ion rechargeable battery batteries. This model comes complete with 2 pairs of mini-clip Test Leads.