- Frequency range 1 MHz to 1000 MHz
- Suitable for every type of radio equipment
- Transmitter, receiver, and duplex measurements on mobile radios, base stations, and RF modules
- Analog signaling
- Simultaneous display of settings and results
- Manual and automatic measurements
- Tracking generator
- Spectrum monitor
- Stationary and mobile use
- Cable fault finder
- Transmitter and receiver testing
- RF spectrum monitor with zero-span to full-span display
- Extremely sensitive RF frequency counter
- Transient recorder for frequency versus time, power versus time
- Fully automatic testing
The CMS radiocommunication service monitor is the ideal radio tester for use in service, maintenance, and test departments. It is suitable for all transceivers using AM, FM, as well as SSB.
Optional extensions enable the CMS to satisfy all requirements of radio measurements and even to cover related fields.
Low weight, compact size, and low power consumption make this instrument particularly suitable for mobile use. Whether stationary or mobile, the CMS with its extensive test facilities always provides a valuable service.
The CMS uses a high-contrast, backlit LCD screen with high resolution and is operated via softkeys. A clear menu structure allows fast and direct access to all measurement facilities.
With the autorun control and printer interface, automatic test routines can easily be configured and stored via the front-panel keypad. Tolerances can be inserted into these test routines to determine and log pass/fail limits.
|Rohde & Schwarz