CPX400DP Thurlby Thandar Instruments DC Power Supply
The CPX400DP is a 60 V, 20 A, 840 W dual output dc power supply from Thurlby Thandar Instruments.
- Includes all manual control features plus comprehensive digital interfaces and rear terminals
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current
- combinations within a maximum power envelope
- Up to 60V and up to 10A per output (180W maximum)
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Low output noise and good transient response
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation plus custom limits
- True analogue controls with digital settings locking
- Independent outputs or isolated voltage tracking
- Outputs can be wired in series or parallel for 120V or 20A
- Variable OVP trips; safety binding-post terminals
- 4 digit fixed resolution meters; selectable remote sensing
- Compact ½ rack 3U case for bench use or rack mounting
- 4U Rack Mount for CPX, MX, QPX and PL/PLH Series 3U PSUs.
- 60 V
- 20 A
- 840 W
The CPX400DP replaces the best-selling CPX200, many thousands of which are in use across the world. A wider PowerFlex range extends maximum voltage from 35 volts to 60 volts, whilst the maximum current of 10 amps is now available up to 16 volts rather than 12 volts. It includes all of the features of the CPX400D, described earlier on page 2, but at a lower power level. Existing CPX200 owners will appreciate the new features of S-Lock, Range Control, Voltage Tracking and Synchronous On/Off. For those requiring bus control, the CPX200DP includes a full set of digital interfaces.