CT238A Amprobe Accessory
- AC/DC current clamp, 20 A
- Special “low” current version
- Zero adjust knob
- Max conductor size: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Lead length: 1.5 m (59 in)
- Power: 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22
The Amprobe CT238A current transformer probe measures AC or DC current. It converts high current to a low level millivolt signal for input directly into a test instrument. It can be used with standard DMMs, recorders, digital or analog meters, data loggers/DAS, oscilloscopes, or other test and measurement instruments.