- High Current Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter 115 V with additional output smoothing (English QWERTY keyboard)
- Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (14.5kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
- 0.1 μΩ best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software
- 5 m (16.4 ft.) Lead set in bag comprising of 2 x 25 mm2 current leads with clamps and 2 x potential leads with clips
The DLRO200-115 is designed to check and measure contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators), busbar joints, or for any low resistance measurement. The test set accurately measure resistances ranging from 0.1μΩ to 1Ω, at high currents.
This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. For those applications that demand a smooth dc current, the DLRO200-115 has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
The unique design allows the weight and size of the DLRO200-115 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 32 lbs. (14.5 kg). This small size plus a water/dust ingress rating of IP54 makes the test set equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
As many as 300 sets of results may be stored in the test set’s on-board memory for later download to a PC or may be sent directly to a printer via the RS232 port. You may also add notes to any stored result by using the on-board alphanumeric keypad, thereby making later identification of results easier to determine.
As well as adding notes to stored results, the alphanumeric keypad allows you to set the test current directly by keying in the value required. The DLRO200-115 will check the continuity of the test circuit, and will quickly ramp the test current up to the desired level. The keyboard is also used to set upper and lower limits for the result and to prevent the use of excessive currents by setting an upper limit to the allowable test current.
The DLRO200-115 uses a four terminal measurement technique to cancel the resistance of the test leads from the measurement.