DPO7104 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The DPO7104 is a 1 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Input Impedance 50 Ohms/1 Mohms
- Max Sample Rate: 20 GS/s
- Record Length: 40M
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit for Better Measurement Accuracy
- Event Search and Mark for Signal Integrity and Timing Challenges
- I2C Trigger Enhancement for 8/16 bit Data
- Pinpoint Triggering Provides over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- 12.1" Largest XGA Touch Screen Display in the Industry
- Clock Recovery from Serial Data Streams
- Low-speed Serial Protocol Triggering (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN)
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Debugging and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams for Telecom and Datacom Industry Standards
- Low-speed Serial Bus Design (CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, RS-232)
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements and Analysis
- Spectral Analysis
The DPO7104 is the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging, and testing sophisticated electronic designs.
The DPO7104 oscilloscope includes as a standard feature a series of user-selectable bandwidth limit filters. These filters preserve the instrument’s bandwidth roll-off characteristics, flatness, and phase linearity within the new frequency range, thereby reducing the effects of out-of-band noise on measurements. Now, designers can purchase one instrument for their highest bandwidth needs and easily optimize it to handle lower-frequency measurements as well.