DPO7354 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The DPO7354 is a 3.5 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 3.5 GHz
- 4 Channel
- Sample Rate: 40 GS/s
- Record Length: 40Mpts
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- MyScope® Custom Windows and Right Mouse Click Menus for
- Event Search and Mark to Find Specific Events in the Entire Waveform
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug, and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Debugging and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams for Telecom and Datacom Industry Standards
- Low-speed Serial Bus Design (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, and Flexray)
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements and Analysis
- Spectral Analysis
The DPO7354 is the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging, and testing sophisticated electronic designs.
The DPO7354 oscilloscope includes as a standard feature a series of user-selectable bandwidth limit filters. These filters preserve the instrument’s bandwidth roll-off characteristics, flatness, and phase linearity within the new frequency range, thereby reducing the effects of out-of-band noise on measurements. Now, designers can purchase one instrument for their highest bandwidth needs and easily optimize it to handle lower-frequency measurements as well.