DPP125C Tektronix Analyzer
The DPP125C is a analyzer from Tektronix.
- 1 to 12.5 Gb/s for Support of Hardware-based Equalization of 2nd- and 3rd-generation Serial Standards
- 3- or 4-tap for Full Support of Compliance Testing for 802.3ap, Serial Attached SCSI, 10GBASE-KR Backplanes, DisplayPort™, USB 3.0/3.1 PCI Express® Gen3
- Pre-cursor or Post-cursor Adjustment for Optimizing Compensation for ISI and Loss
- Exceptionally Easy Setup with Concurrent Multiple Domain Views Ideal for Operation as a Stand-alone Instrument Controlled by a Remote PC, or with a BERTScope for Complete Software Integration
- Precise Control to Correct for Effects such as Backplane ISI or Optical Effects with Adjustability through Tap Weights or Step Response provides the Flexibility Needed for Complete Design Characterization
- BERTScope Clock/Data delay compensated internally to allow length matched cables
- Enclosure with the BERTScope footprint to allow equipment stacking
- Design Characterization for High-speed, Sophisticated Designs
- Certification Testing of Serial Data Streams for Industry Standards
- Design/Verification of High-speed I/O Components and Systems
The Tektronix DPP125C is an analyzer.