- 2 GHz bandwidth (upgradable)
- 4 analog channels
- achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- capture a longer signal trace with 20 GSa/s maximum sample rate and 100 Mpts/channel of standard memory
- get superior signal integrity with an average system effective number of bits (ENOB) of 8.1 bits at full bandwidth
- gain increased usability with the multi-touch supported 15-inch capacitive touch screen and solid state drive for fast boot and reliability
- improve your testing with a wide range of protocol, compliance, and analysis software
The DSOS204A S-Series oscilloscopes have 2 GHz of bandwidth, a 15” XGA capacitive touch screen, and a 10-bit analog-to-digital converter.
Digital Oscilloscope (2 GHz / 4 Channel)
Whether you have to debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity. Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with this in mind. The S-Series provides a superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and a high effective number of bits (ENOB) - giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
Superior low-noise front end
A high-resolution ADC’s usefulness is dependent on the low-noise front end that supports the additional quantization levels. Each S-Series oscilloscope incorporates the industry’s lowest noise front end for portable oscilloscopes with bandwidth up to 8 GHz. The S-Series frontend includes three custom ICs, including a 130 nm BiCMOS IC that incorporates user-selectable analog filters and bandwidth upgrades via a software license.
Superior time base
Time scale accuracy is critical, especially for deep-memory applications. Measurement of jitter is necessary for ensuring high-speed system reliability. Intrinsic jitter associated with an oscilloscope includes the jitter measurement internal to the scope. The lower the value, the better you’ll be able to characterize your device. S-Series scopes achieve precise time accuracy with a next-generation time base architecture. The S-Series has a best-in-industry time scale accuracy of 12 ppb (after calibration) for accurate deep memory measurements, and a low jitter measurement floor with 100 fs (typical) of intrinsic jitter.
Responsive deep memory
S-Series oscilloscopes come with the industry’s most responsive deep memory. With standard 100 Mpts/channel on all four channels simultaneously, and up to 820 Mpts/ch optional, capture long time periods while retaining fast sample rates. Fast update rates mean your oscilloscope will stay responsive with deep memory to ensure precise representation of analog signals.
- Determine how much space to give to results versus waveforms using sliders
- View waveforms on the same graticule or separate them with up to 16 waveform viewing areas
- Plug in a second monitor for even more customization of the interface
Faster and better documentation
- Select from over 50 measurements. View up to 20 measurements at once, with statistics
- Select from over 40 automatic math functions, and display up to 16 at once on the screen
- Vertical and horizontal scales on axes
- Add annotations using bookmarks, measurement callouts, and dynamic delta marker readouts
- Right-click to copy an image without ever having to save it to a file
- Quickly save all waveforms, memories, functions, and setups in a single .osc file for later recall on an oscilloscope or PC
- Save screen images as .jpg, .png, .gif, or .tiff
Best usability, including touch screen
Extensive research testing led to several touchscreen innovations not found in other oscilloscopes.
- Click once to see handles that enable touch manipulation of markers, trigger level, and waveform - tasks that previously required a mouse
- Multi-touch support for multi-touch (gestures) such as zooming and panning
- Auto-sizing, when the touch button is turned on/off, optimizes fields for fingers or a mouse
- Traditional menu operation to quickly find settings or advanced features
- four N2873A 500-MHz passive probes
- probe accessory pouch
- Keysight I/O libraries suite
- localized power cord, front panel cover
- 8 GHz BNC calibration cable
- keyboard and mouse
- user guide and programmer’s guide ship on oscilloscope drive