EM5223-120# Pomona Triax Cable
Special Price $191.89 Regular Price $201.99
The EM5223-120# is a triax cable from Pomona.
- Triaxial Cable Assembly Male Both Ends, 3 Lug
- Length: 120"
- Mates to Model #5219
- 2 Shields provided for use in high interference areas
- Lengths other than those specified available upon request
- Connection: 1st End: Triaxial Cable Male: BNC 3 Lug Bayonet Style
- Finish: Body and Fittings – Tarnish Resistant
- Intermediate and Center Contacts: Gold plated per requirements of MIL-C-39012
- Cable: Belden 9222. Triaxial conductors, Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms. 20 AWG, Polyethylene dielectric, Shield: Tinned Copper, Jacket: PVC, 6.15 (.242) O.D. Color: Yellow
- Marking: “POMONA 5223”
- Connection: 2nd End- Same as first
- Operating Voltage: 500 VRMS/DC
- Nominal Impedance of Cable: 50 Ohms
Triaxial cables are a standard accessory when conducting precise low-current testing. Triax cables feature a core and inner shield that are maintained at the same potential in order to practically eliminate current leakage. The Pomona EM5223-120# triaxial male 3 lugs cable assembly features tarnish resistant fittings and gold plated brass center contacts that meet MIL-C-39012 standards.