FG120 Yokogawa Function Generator
- Output frequency: 1 uHz to 2 MHz (sine and square waves)
- Fully independent 2-channel outputs
- Output waveforms: Sine, square, triangle, ramp, pulse, etc.
- Maximum output voltage: +/-10 V
- Fully Programmable GP-IB Interface
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Five High-quality Output Waveforms
- Maximum Output Swing of 20 Vp-p (at a high-impedance load)
- Variable Starting-and-Ending Point of a Phase
- Storing/Recalling Panel Setups
The Yokogawa FG 120 has been developed with the concept of a simplified architecture at a low price. With the emphasis on the most often used functions, the concept allows easy operation and gives you the right signals you need in making evaluations. Direct digital synthesis is used to generate highly accurate signals.