GCP-020 Instek Current Probe
The GCP-020 is a 40 kHz, 240 A current probe from Instek. Current Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Purchase a current probe set with your oscilloscope. Probes can use pulse waveforms to test components without removing them from circuits with in-circuit capabilities. Choose the probe that complements your system. We carry new and used current probes from major industry brands.
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz to 10 kHz
- Range: 100 mA to 20 A; 500 mA to 200 A
- Accuracy: ±2% (100 mA to 20 A); ±1.5% (500 mA to 200 A)
- Jaw Opening: 21mm Diameter
- For the GDS-3000/GDS-2000A/GDS-2000E/MSO-2000 Series
- Harmonic Current Measurement
- Inrush Current Measurement
- Current Ripple and Noise Measurement
- Power Quality Analysis
The Instek GCP-020 is a clamp-type probe for measuring AC and DC current waveforms. Ranging from 100 mA to 240 A, the GCP-020 is designed to perform high current measurement in a compact package.
To perform current waveform measurement, just clamp the jaw around the conductor-under-test and connect its lead to the BNC input of an oscilloscope. Breaking the circuit and connecting an ammeter in series is no longer necessary. The GCP-020 can also be connected to multimeters and data loggers.