GDM-8351 Instek Multimeter
- 120,000 counts, VFD display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- Basic precision of DC voltage: 0.012%
- Selectable measurement speeds, the maximum: 320 Readings/s
- True RMS (AC,AC+DC) measurements
- Auto/manual selection
- 12 different measurement functions: AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, AC+DC voltage/current, 2W/4W resistance, continuity beeper, diode test, capacitance, frequency, temperature
- Many auxiliary functions: Max./Min., REL/REL#, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm, Math (MX+B, %, 1/X)
- Digital I/O provides dual mode (standard Compare and User definition modes)
- Standard RS-232C and USB device interface (supporting USB-CDC and USB-TMC modes)
- Included: Safety instruction sheet, Power cord, one (1) GTL-207 Test Lead, and User's Manual, driver and software on CD
- Three-year warranty
The GW Instek 5-1/2 Digit GDM-8351 Dual Measurement Multimeter features VFD dual-display, maximum 120,000 counts, 0.012% basic DC voltage accuracy and USB/RS-232C connectors to assure measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenient connection with the personal computer.
The VFD dual display supports the possible combinations of measurement items. For example, the DC voltage and current or DC voltage with AC element will appear when monitoring components of test wiring. The results of each measurement will simultaneously appear on different displays that saves time and the trouble of selecting displays while reading measurement results.
In addition to the fundamental measurement items such as AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, AC+DC voltage/current, 2W/4W resistance, frequency, temperature measurement, continuity beeper and diode test, GDM-8351 also equips with the capacitance measurement function. Furthermore, the GDM-8351 also provides many auxiliary functions, including maximum/minimum values, dB, dBm, compare, reading hold, algorithms (MX+B, 1/X, %) etc. to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
The GDM-8351 has one of the fastest measurement speeds. Three selectable measurement speeds are available &Mdash; slow/medium/fast. For instance, the DC voltage measurement can reach 320 readings per second on the fast mode, which can maximize measurement effectiveness.