GEN20-38 Lambda DC Power Supply
The GEN20-38 is a 750 W, 20 V, 38 A DC power supply from Lambda. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- High Power Density 750W in 1U
- Wide Range Input: 85-265 VAC Continuous, single phase, 47/63 Hz
- Active Power Factor Correction: 0.99 typical
- Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Last Setting Memory; Front Panel Lockout
- Advanced Parallel reports total current up to four identical units
- Global Commands for Serial RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current auto-crossover
- Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing
- Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
- External Analog Programming and Monitoring
- Reliable Modular and SMT Design
- 19" Rack Mounted ATE and OEM applications
The Lambda GEN20-38 programmable power supply sets a new standard for flexible, reliable, AC/DC power systems in Test & Measurement, Industrial and Laboratory applications. The Gen20-38 is designed for demanding application with common controls that are shared across all platforms.
Multiple remote programming methods are available including the built-in Remote Analog Program/Monitor and Remote Digital Serial Communication (RS-232/RS-485) Interfaces along with the optional LXI certified LAN, IEEE (IEEE 488.2 & SCPI compliant), USB (2.0 compliant) and Isolated Analog (5V/10V and 4-20mA) Interfaces.