GPT-9801 Instek HiPot
- AC 200VA AC Withstanding Voltage Tester
- AC 5KV/40 mA
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
- Accessories: Quick Start Guide, CD (completed user manual), Power cord, Interlock key, Remote terminal male plug and Test lead GHT-114
The GPT-9801 looks to meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components. The GPT-9801 is able to perform AC withstanding test.
The series of safety testers is built upon a high-efficiency PWM amplifier platform with AC 200VA maximum output capacity to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of the input AC source. This ensures a stable voltage supply for all the tests of the GPT-9801.