GSP-9300B Instek Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz-3 GHz
- 204 μs to 1000S sweep time
- Frequency stability of 0.025 ppm
- Sensitivity: -149dbm/Hz (w/Pre-Amp ON)
- Optional Tracking Generator (factory install only)
- Built-in Pre-amplifier, 50db Attenuator and Sequence Function
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in Spectrograph, Topographic and Split-Window display modes
- Measurement Software – SpectrumShot™
- LAN, USB, RS-232 I/O, GPIB option
- Battery Pack option
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument. 1 Year on LCD display (Excludes probes)
- Standard Accessories: Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration, CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual, SpectrumShot Software, SpectrumShot Guide & IVI Driver)
The Instek GSP-9300B is a 3 GHz spectrum analyzer designed to meet basic RF measurement requirements. It provides the frequency stability of 0.025ppm; the aging rate of 1ppm/year; a built-in preamplifier and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter test. While collocating with TG option, GSP-9300B can conduct frequency response or power linearity tests for components.
For monitoring signals, GSP-9300B provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window. Additionally, GSP-9300B also provides user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.