- Input Voltage: 220V/50 Hz
- Output Voltage: 1.0kV AC, 1.5kV DC
- Voltmeter range: 0-.75/1.5 kV
- Overload sensitivity: Adjustable from 0.5 mA to 5.5 mA
- Recessed, locking high voltage connection
- Interlock provision
- Over current protection
- Gravity operated solenoid
- Audible/visual alarms
- Guard circuit
- Output connected voltmeter
The H301B AC/DC HiPot and Megohmmeter is an accurate bench type instrument designed to perform insulation tests on all types of electrical system components, assemblies and apparatus. They are designed for AC dielectric tests, DC dielectric tests and insulation resistance measurements with direct megohmmeter readings at 500 V DC output.
These testers are popular in the laboratory environment due to the highly sensitive DC current meter and easily accessible front panel controls. They are also popular in production applications due to the rugged construction and ease of use.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.