HFS9003 Tektronix Generator
- Frequency Range: 50 kHz to 630 MHz.
- Frequency Resolution: <0.1% of programmed value.
- Frequency Accuracy: ±1% of programmed value.
- RMS Jitter: 15 ps ±0.05% of interval.
- Phase Lock In Frequency Range: 6 MHz to 630 MHz.
- Phase Lock In Amplitude Range: 0.8 V to 1.0 Vp-p.
- Characterize CMOS, ECL, ACL, BiCMOS and GaAs Devices
- Precise Clock Source
- Complete Stimulus Setup in Just Minutes
- Specify Data and Timing on Every Pin
- Up to 630 MHz Repetition Rate
- Fully Digital Implementation
- Multi-channel Architecture
- Up to 640 or More Phase-locked Channels
- Independent Edge Placement
- Channel Deskew
- Precision Channel-to-channel Timing Alignment
- 1 ps Timing Resolution
- GPIB (IEEE 488) Programmable
- Modular Construction
- Upgrade Capability
- Maximum Control and Flexibility
The HFS9003 is a mainframe that accommodates three data generator cards. It can support up 12 channels of high speed stimulus. It can hold both the 4-channel HFS 9DG1 cards and the HFS 9DG2 data time generator cards - in any combination.
The HFS 9003 is built in a portable C-size VXIbus card-modular mainframe. It has a CPU card, a time base card, and up to three pulse or data generator cards. A front panel module provides a keyboard and a gas-discharge flat-panel display. Two interconnected power supply modules are used to provide all the voltages for the HFS 9003. The power supply mounted closest to the front of the instrument provides –5.2 VDC, –2 VDC, and +24 VDC. The power supply mounted closest to the rear provides +5 VDC, +12 VDC, and –12 VDC.