- Synchronized VSA and VSG resources for testing MIMO devices
- Scalable from 2x2 to 4x4 configurations
- Easy to use through IQsignal for MIMO graphical user interface
- C++ and MATLAB API interfaces for automated testing
- Frequency ranges: 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz, 4.9 to 6.0 GHz.
- Legacy WiFi support included
- Compatible with IQview and IQflex one box test instruments for high volume manufacturing
- Compatible with IQflex , Bluetooth and MIMO manufacturing test solutions
- Optional IQwave software for advanced VSG signal generation
- Product Development
- Design Verification
- Quality Control
- Product Evaluation
- Performance evaluation and optimization
The LitePoint IQnxn MIMO Test Solution is optimized for the test needs of IC and product developers, QA, design verification and product evaluation implementing 802.11n draft. The Core to the IQnxn MIMO Test Solution is the array of synchronized VSA and VSG modules. The IQnxn MIMO Test Solution comes in a minimum 2x2 Starter System and can be expanded to 3x3 or 4x4 by adding IQnxn Expansion Units.
The included software includes the IQsignal for MIMO graphical user interface for analysis and generation of MIMO signals. Automated test programs can interface to the IQnxn MIMO Test Solution via a C++ or MATLAB compatible API. Complete compatibility with IQview R&D and IQflex manufacturing test systems for testing MIMO is accomplished with the inclusion of the MIMO manufacturing API.
The IQnxn MIMO Test Solution is compatible with LitePoint optional software products including the family of IQfact manufacturing test programs, Bluetooth Add-On Software and IQwave.