LDT-5525 ILX Lightwave Fiber Optic Equipment
- High accuracy, high stability control
- Typical drift less than ±0.004°C
- Wide temperature range: –99°C to 199°C
- Low-noise 24W bipolar output
- Operational with most thermistors and IC temperature sensors
The ILX Lightwave LDT-5525 is a precision, low cost thermoelectric temperature controller optimized for temperature control of laser diodes and photodetectors. It provides up to 4A to a TE module and features direct temperature readout
of thermistors and IC temperature sensors.
The ILX Lightwave LDT-5525 utilizes an advanced hybrid smart-integrator algorithm to ensure fast settling times and maintain high temperature stability, typically within±0.004°C. The instrument can be operated in the user's choice of either constant temperature, constant resistance, or constant current modes.