LI-75A NF Corporation Preamplifier
The LI-75A is a Preamplifier from NF Corporation. An amplifier is a type of electronic test equipment that amplifies radiofrequency (RF) and microwave signals using the antenna. Amplifiers are ideal when used for electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing, cell phones, microwaves, radio communications, and other such applications.
- Input terminal: Balanced
- Input impedance: 100MΩ // 50pF
- CMRR: 120dB (DC to 100 Hz)
- Input referred noise: 2nV/√Hz (at 1 kHz)
- Voltage gain: 40dB
- Frequency response: DC to 1 MHz (DC), 0.2 Hz to 1 MHz (AC)
- Maximum output voltage: ± 10V/2k ohm (DC to 200 kHz)
- Power requirements: Provided by the Lock-in amplifier or PS-70A
- Dimensions: (mm) 120(W) X 55(H) X 200(D)
The LI-75A is a preamplifier designed to increase measurement sensitivity when using the NF Lock-in Amplifiers.