ME453M Anritsu Analyzer
The ME453M is a used analyzer from Anritsu. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Group delay characteristics
- Linearity and sensitivity in modulators and demodulators
- Differential gain characteristics
- Differential phase characteristics
- IF and BB band amplitude response
- IF and BB band return loss
- Frequency deviation (or spectrum)
- AM/PM conversion coefficient
- DC characteristics
- IF/BB band power, gain, loss
- IF band frequency
The Anritsu ME453M is an Analyzer that has Group delay characteristics, Differential gain characteristics, Frequency deviation (or spectrum), IF band frequency and many more features.