MS2613B Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer
The MS2613B is a 6.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Anritsu. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 10 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- Easy measurement of adjacent channel leakage power and occupied bandwidth
- Easy-to -use continous-sweep function
- Automatic/manual setting of up to 10 markers using multimaker function
- Error correction over full frequency band using normalize function
- Marker readout correction over full frequency band using normalize function
The Anritsu MS2613B provides functions for measurement of adjacent channel leakage power, occupied bandwidth and spurious componets with which are equipped as standard.