- 350 MHz
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Easily view and analyze your signals with on the large 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- See more signal detail with the 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Capture more data with up to 4 Mpts memory
- Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability: add bandwidth and advanced application software at any time
The MSOX3034G 350 MHz oscilloscope provides 4 analog plus 16 digital channels, 4 Mpts memory, 1,000,000 waveforms/sec update rate, zone touch trigger with an 8.5-in capacitive touch screen, and standard embedded software with waveform and measurement histograms.
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (350 MHz / 4 Analog Channels / 16 Digital Channels)
The Keysight 3000G X-Series oscilloscope enables you to make reliable measurements you can count on quickly and easily. The 3000G X-Series brings some of our high-end technology to an entry-level oscilloscope, with 20 models ranging from 100 MHz to 1 GHz of bandwidth and an intuitive 8.5-inch capacitive touch user interface. At an industry-leading waveform update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms per second, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies that are not possible on other oscilloscopes. Pair automated software and waveform and measurement histograms with zone touch triggering to turn the most advanced measurements into one easy step — simply draw a box with your finger on the screen.
Everything you need in one box
Right out of the box, the 3000G X-Series oscilloscopes come with everything you need to get started in general-purpose electronic design. The included software, probes, other advanced features such as histograms and zone touch triggering, and technical support are ideal for R&D debugging, low-speed serial design and testing, power integrity testing, and equipping the labs of educators who teach engineers in training.
Embedded software package (D3000GENB)
The Embedded Software Package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decoding for a broad range of the most common serial buses engineers use for embedded and mixed-signal designs. The package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities to test today’s electronic designs.
Highlights include the following:
- I2C, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (UART), Recommended Standard 232 (RS232) / Recommended Standard 485 (RS485), I2S, and Universal Serial Bus Power Delivery (USB-PD) trigger and decode
- Hardware-based mask limit and measurement limit testing
- Frequency response analysis (Bode plots)
- HDTV video analysis
- Dual-bus time-interleaved protocol lister display
Standard 3-digit digital voltmeter
An integrated 3-digit voltmeter is included standard on your InfiniiVision 3000G X-Series oscilloscope. The voltmeter operates through the same probes as the oscilloscope channels. However, the DVM measurements are made independently from the oscilloscope acquisition and triggering system so you can make both the DVM and triggered oscilloscope waveform captures with the same connection. The voltmeter results are always displayed, keeping these quick characterization measurements at your fingertips.
Integrated frequency measurements
Traditional oscilloscope counter measurements offer only five or six digits of resolution, which may not be enough for the most critical frequency measurements are being made.
With the InfiniiVision 3000G X-Series’ standard 8-digit counter, you can see your measurements with the precision you would normally expect only from a standalone counter. Because the integrated counter measures frequencies up to a wide bandwidth of 1.0 GHz, you can use it for many high frequency applications as well.
The counter’s totalizer feature adds another valuable capability to the oscilloscope. It can count the number of events (totalize), and it also can monitor the number of trigger-condition-qualified events.
The trigger-qualified events totalizer does not require an actual trigger to occur. It only requires a trigger satisfying event to take place. In other words, the totalizer can monitor events faster than the trigger rate of a scope, as fast as 25 million events per second (a function of the oscilloscope’s holdoff time, which has the minimum of 40 ns).
Hardware-based mask limit and measurement limit testing (standard) for quick pass/fail testing
Whether you are performing pass/fail tests to specified standards in manufacturing or testing for infrequent signal anomalies, mask limit and measurement limit testing can be a valuable productivity tool. The InfiniiVision 3000G X-Series features powerful hardware-based mask testing that can perform up to 270,000 tests per second. You can select multiple test criteria, including the ability to run tests for a specific number of acquisitions, a specified time, or until detection of a failure.
With the standard measurement limit testing capability, you can perform pass/fail testing based on user defined maximum and minimum limits on any parametric measurement that has been selected and turned on. Stop-on-failure is also available.
- Embedded Software Package (D3000GENB)
- PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscope Software (BV004B)
- Waveform and measurement histograms
- Instrument integration: oscilloscope (with LAN / VGA connectivity module), protocol analyzer, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), 20 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 3-digit voltmeter, 8-digital counter and totalizer, and mixed-signal oscilloscope for 16 digital channels
- N2843A passive probe: 500 MHz, 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel)
- N2756A 16 digital channel MSO cable
- Factory 3-year warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories such as passive probes)
- KeysightCare technical support
- Certificate of calibration, 3-year calibration interval
- Secure erase
- Multi-language interface and help: English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Thai, Turkish
- Documentation CD containing localized user’s guide, service guide, and programmer’s manual
- Localized power cord and overlay