N01HP60 Acopian DC Power Supply
The N01HP60 is a 60 W, 1000 V, 60 A dc power supply from Acopian. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Input Voltage: 105-125 VAC, 50-400 Hz, single phase
- Input Current: 1.2A
- Output Polarity: Positive output is standard. For negative output, change first letter of model number from P to N.
- Regulation (constant voltage operation): Line: ±0.05%; Load: ±0.05%
- Regulation (constant current operation): Line: ±0.1%; Load: ±0.1% plus 50 μA
- Ripple: 0.05%, peak-to-peak
- Output Controls: Voltage and current may be controlled by means of two 10-turn front panel adjustments with locking vernier dials. Control linearity is 1% of full rated output. Calibration accuracy is 1% of rated output plus 1% of setting. (Remotely located 1000-Ohm potentiometers may alternately be used for output control.)
- Metering: Voltmeter and ammeter are standard. Accuracy is 2% of full scale
- Voltage Monitor Terminal: Permits remote monitoring of output voltage, stepped down by ratio shown. Accuracy is 2% of maximum rated output voltage.
- Current Monitor Terminal: Permits remote monitoring of output current, at mV/mA ratio shown. Accuracy is 2% of maximum rated output current.
- Inhibit Terminal: Grounding inhibits output
- Input Protection: “Soft start” circuit minimizes start-up power stresses
- Output Programming: Output voltage and current may be programmed from 0 to full rating by means of control voltage inputs of 0 to +5.1 Vdc, ±2%
- Output Protection: Current regulation circuit protects power supply from short circuits, overload, and arcing
- Response Time: Less than 5 mS for 100 μA load step change
- Stability: 0.05% over eight hours, after 30-minute warmup
- Temperature Coefficient: 200 PPM/°C = 0.02%/°C (Typical)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: –10 to +60°C. No derating required.
- Storage Temperature: –20 to +85°C
- Humidity: Maximum of 90% relative, non-condensing
- Input, Control and Monitoring: Screw terminals
- Output: High voltage connector (Type varies with model number). An 8' shielded output cable, with mating connector installed, is provided.
Ideal for laboratory and instrumentation applications, these rack mounting supplies have the same output ratings and specifications as the modular regulated supplies, but additionally feature calibrated ten-turn controls (with locking vernier dials) for precisely setting voltage and current. Voltmeter, ammeter and handles are standard. An 8' long shielded output cable is included.