N3301A Agilent DC Electronic Load Mainframe
The N3301A is a 600 watt DC electronic load mainframe from Agilent. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- 2 Slots - Half Rack Width Mainframe
- 600 Watts of Total Maximum Power
- 6 Modules available for configuring (150W to 600W)
- Max Voltage Input: 240V (N3303A)
- Max Current Input: 120A (N3306A)
- Stable operation down to zero volts
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Full protection from over-current, over-voltage, over-power, over-temperature, and reverse polarity
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Parallel units in constant current mode for higher power
- Electronic calibration
- GPIB and RS-232 control of current, voltage and resistance and read-back of current, voltage, and power
- VXIplug & play drivers
The Agilent N3301A is a half-rack width mainframe with 2-slots that accepts combinations of N330x user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration. The N3301A holds up to two N3302A, N3303A, N3304A, and N3307A load modules, or one N3305A and N3306A load modules, allowing up to 600 watts of total maximum power.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of all load modules within a single N3301A mainframe. The N330xA Series of DC electronic loads provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.