N4874A Agilent Generator
- Frequency range: 620 MHz to 7 GHz
- Delay = start delay + fine delay: Can be specified as leading edge delay in fraction of bits in each channel
- Start delay range: 0 to 100 ns
- Fine delay range: ± 1 period (can be changed without stopping)
- Delay resolution: 100 fs
- Delay accuracy: ±10 ps ± 20 ppm relative to the zero delay placement. (@ 25 °C T 40 °C ambient temp.)
- Relative delay accuracy: ±2 ps ± 2% typ. (@ 25 °C T 40 °C ambient temp.)
- Skew between modules of same type: 20 ps after cable deskewing at customer levels and unchanged system frequency.
The Agilent N4874A generates differential or single-ended data and clock signals operating from 620 Mb/s up to 7 Gb/s. The output levels are able to drive high-speed devices with interfaces like LVDS,ECL, PECL, CML and low voltage CMOS. The nominal output impedance is 50 typical. The delay control IN has a single-ended input with 50 impedance. The input voltage allows modulation of a delay element up to 1 GHz (200 ps) within the generator's differential output.