N9936A Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 14 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range ≥ 105 dB
- Tracking generator: 30 kHz to 14 GHz
- VSWR and reflection measurements
- Power and pulse measurements
- Channel power, occupied bandwidth and adjacent channel power ratio
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 14 GHz
- FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Battery life: 3.5 hours
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
The Agilent N9936A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer has a frequency of 14 GHz and the ability to expand capabilities with optional tracking generator, interference analyzer and built-in power meter.
With the N9936A you can make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (+/- 0.5dB) without needing warm-up and can locate interfering signals using the intuitive spectrogram display and recording capability.