OPTIVIEW PRO GIGABIT Fluke Analyzer
The OPTIVIEW PRO GIGABIT is a analyzer from Fluke. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Expert automation, providing network information at a glance
- Advanced active discovery, even in switched environments
- Fully automatic IP configuration—even without DHCP
- SNMP device analysis
- Packet capture and decode
- RMON2 agent, capable of being managed by any standard management package
- Cable testing
- Patch cable testing
- Direct connection to 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX
- Direct fiber connections for 100BASE-FX
- Gigabit support with standard 1000BASE-LX gbics
- Complete network vision in seconds
The Fluke Optiview Pro Gigabit combines seven layer protocol analysis, active discovery, SNMP device analysis, RMON2 traffic analysis and physical layer testing into a mobile solution. Design and user interface equally effective whether the unit is carried as a portable device or placed semi-permanently on a network link. Web enabled remote analysis allows up to seven users to access a single unit simultaneously.