P6246 Tektronix Differential Probe
- 400 MHz differential probe
- Low input capacitance: <1 pF differential
- Probe input connector: two standard 0.025 in./0.63 mm (0.1 in. center) square pin receptacle (female)
- Electrostatic discharge tolerant (IEC 801-2)
- For use with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, or network analyzers
- >60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- Small probe head allows easy probing of SMDs
The P6246 Differential Probes enable users to make time-domain or frequency-domain measurements on high-bandwidth signals commonly found in disk drive, digital IC design (RAMBUS), and communication applications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394 Firewire, and Fibre Channel). The P6248 includes accessories that allow RAMBUS via probing and IEEE-1394 interconnect access. The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allow these probes to easily accommodate manual probing of surface-mount devices while maintaining high CMRR.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.