P7520A Tektronix Differential Probe
- TriMode™ Probe – One Setup, Three Measurements Without Adjusting Probe Tip Connections
- Single Ended
- Common Mode (Requires only One Probe vs. Conventional Probing Techniques)
- TriMode™ Solder Tips
- Small Form Factor for High-density Probing
- Bandwidth Choices from 4 to 20 GHz (P7520A: 25 GHz with P75PST tip)
- 1.5 m Extension Cable for High-temperature Probing
- Quickly and Reliably Connect to Multiple Probe Tips
One-probe setup makes differential, single ended, and common-mode measurements accurately and definitively. Tektronix is a known leader when it comes to signal fidelity and signal acquisition. Building on our history of market leading innovations in probing, we invented a revolutionary probing architecture called "TriMode ™ Probing" that defines the next-generation industry benchmark for usability and signal fidelity. This architecture changes the rules of probing and allows you to work more effectively and efficiently. By enabling unique functionality, the P7500 Series TriMode probes allow you to switch between differential, single ended, and common-mode measurements without moving the probe from its connection points.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.