PS-500 Com-Power Probe
- 2 E-Field probes
- Stub probe to find vacinity
- Fine tip for pinpoint accuracy
- 1 H-Field Loop probe
- For detection of magnetic noise
- 1 contact probe
- Fine metal tip
- Allows contact directly on trace
- Lightweight - Easy to use and handle
- Small Size - Allows easy access to corners
- Immune to Hand Position - For repeatable results
- Optional PAP-501 preamplifier
The Com-Power PS-500 Field Probe Set are hand held near field probes that will allow test engineers to probe hard reach areas of the product.
The fine tip probes allows noise measurement of pins on ICs and traces as narrow as 3 mils on a printed circuit board. The E-field stub probe is used to find the vicinity of the highest emissions levels on the board.
The H-Field Loop probe allows detection of magnetic noise emanating from chassis seams, ribbon cables and connector pins.
In addition to the probes included in the PS-400 probe set, the Com-Power PS-500 near field probe set includes a probe with a fine metal tip that allows contact with circuit being probed to measure levels directly on the trace (not shown).
The probes set can be purchased with the optional model PAP-501 RF Preamplifier with 20 dB nominal gain from 10 MHz - 1000 MHz. The preamplifier improves sensitivity of the spectrum analyzer to low amplitude signals picked up by the near field probes.