PSA1302 Thurlby Thandar Instruments Spectrum Analyzer
- High resolution colour display
- Battery operation of more than 8 hours
- Unlimited data storage
- Ruggedised casing
- Comfortable to hold
- Touch-screen or hard-key control
- Instant On
- Context-sensitive help
- Full status display
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Transfer files to PC
- Screen Protector and Sun Shield
- Smart marker movement
- Universal voltage mains adaptor/charger.
- USB connection lead.
- Spare stylus.
- BNC converter for trigger input.
- Multi-language Short Guide.
- Full users manual (English only).
- Support CD containing PDF versions of manuals and support software.
- Traditional RF Field Measurements
- EMC Evaluations
- Product Development & Servicing
- RFID Measurements
- Frequency Domain Evaluation
- Frequency Range: 1 MHz to 1300 MHz
- Setting Modes: Centre frequency plus Span, or Start plus Stop frequencies
- Maximum Span: 1299 MHz
- Minimum Span: 270 kHz, or Zero Span with demodulation
- Units: Selectable as dBm or dBµV
- Display Range: 85 dB from reference level
- Magnification: x2, x5 or x10
- Reference Level: Selectable as -20 dBm or 0 dBm (87 dBµV or 107 dBµV)
The PSA1302 is a 1.3 GHz spectrum analyzer. It builds upon the success of the PSA-T series in offering a lightweight and truly handheld instrument that incorporates an extensive feature set. An improved user interface is combined with many new hardware and software features and a ruggedized casing.