PSG1000 Farnell RF Generator
The PSG1000 is a 1 GHz RF Generator from Farnell. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 10 kHz to 1 GHz
- 10 Hz resolution to 128 MHz, 100 Hz above
- Outputlevel: -13 dBm to -133 dBm
- Comprehensive modulation facilities: AM/FM/Phase
- Internal AF synthesizer: 10 Hz to 10 kHz
- 1 kHz fixed tone
- Fixed plus AF tone
- Compact and lightweight for portable use
- High performance for bench or systems use
The Farnell PSG1000 is a field portable synthesized signal generator covering the frequency range of 10 kHz to 1 GHz with a full +13dBm output level range. These ranges are ideal for most radio services in the MF,HF, VHF and UHF bands.