PSS-3203 Instek DC Power Supply
The PSS-3203 is a 96 Watt DC Power Supply from Instek. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-32V
- Current: 0-3A
- OVP: 0-33V
- Power: 96W
- Digitized Programmable Interface, High Resolution 10mV, 1mA
- High Stability, Low Drift
- Built-in Buzzer Alarm
- LabVIEW DriveR
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over Temperature Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control (Change by Output Power)
- Standard Interface: RS-232C
- Optional European Jack Type Terminal
- Option: GPIB (IEEE-488.2)
- Standard Accessories: Power cord, User manual, Test lead GTL-105
The PSS-3203 is a single output, 96W, programmable linear DC power supply. OVP, OCP, and OTP protect PSS and loads from unexpected conditions. High resolution is maintained at 10mV, 1mA.
LCD panel with simultaneous output/parameter view and automatically regulated cooling fan for low noise provide comfortable operation. SCPI command set and Labview driver access through RS-232C or optional GPIB interface provide remote control and ATE software development capability. The compact PSS-3203 is suitable for both bench-top and rack mounting applications in high resolution.