R3271A Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range: 100 Hz-26.5 GHz
- Dynamic Range: +30 dBm - -130 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 ohm
- Continuous Sweeps for All Bandwidths
- BASIC Controller Function
- Digital Radio Evaluation Measurement
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz - 3 MHz
- Video Bandwidth: 1 Hz - 3 MHz
The R3271A spectrum analyzer is designed to analyze pulse RF signals used for radar or to analyze the spectrums of microwaves and quasi-millimetric waves used for satellite broadcasting, satellite communications or mobile communication. These spectrum analyzers can measure the ultra-broad bandwidth of 100 Hz to 26.5 GHz in one sweep operation.
They can also perform the continuous sweeps and repeatedly. A newly developed high-purity synthesizer enables a high signal purity of –110 dBc/Hz (10 kHz offset frequency) in a frequency band of 2.5 GHz.
The R3271A’s GPIB is fully compatible with any product that meets the IEEE 488-1978 standard. The GPIB bus allows connecting the analyzer to other GPIB devices more easily than single bus cables, making it easier to construct or modify high-grade measuring systems.