R3365A Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
The R3365A is a 8 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Advantest. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency Range: 100 Hz to 8 GHz
- Dynamic Range: -135 dBm to +30 dBm
- Frequency Reference Accuracy: 1 ppm / year
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
- Other Features: -110 dBc/H
- Residual FM:-95 dBc/Hz
- Resolution Bandwidth:10 Hz to 3 MHz
- Video Bandwidth: 1 Hz to 3 MHz
- High-Input Sensitivity: –145 dBm
- High-Speed Sweep of 5 µs/div and Digital Read output
- Gated Sweep Function
- Memory Card Function
- BASIC Controller Function
- Variety of I/O Interfaces GPIB, Serial I/O (RS232C), Modulation Accuracy Interface
The Advantest R3365A offers a large–sized CRT screen in a portable unit and a wide frequency range, allowing measurements from 100 Hz to 8 GHz in a single sweep. Due to a newly developed high purity synthesizer, the series also provides excellent spectral purity of –110 dBc/Hz at 2.6 GHz (10 kHz offset frequency).
This unit performs especially well in measuring the spurious emission intensity of new mobile communications equipment, the bandwidth of occupied frequencies and signal leakage from adjacent channels. In the low–noise mode, the series has a high-input sensitivity of –145 dBm (1 MHz to 3.6 GHz), so it can easily measure low level signals.
The R3265A Series is provided with a BASIC controller as a standard feature. This feature allows measured data or set conditions to be stored and the free construction of automatic measurement systems without the need for external controllers.