SR1010-100 ESI Decade Resistor
- Initial Accuracy: ± 20PPM of nominal value matched within 10PPM
- Transfer Accuracy: ± (1PPM + 0.1uΩ at parallel value) for 100:1
- Transfer Accuracy: ± (1PPM + 1uΩ at series parallel value) for 10:1
- Long Term Accuracy: ± 50PPM of nominal value
- Calibration Accuracy: ± 10PPM
The ESI SR1010 Resistance Transfer Standard contains 12 equal value precision resistors connected in series by specially designed true 4-terminal junctions. The SR1010 can be configured to provide three-decade values: 10R; 9 resistors in series - parallel, 1R; and 10 resistors in parallel, R/10.